And this proves I mean it. Last night I was sitting under my kotatsu writing a blog entry when... I accidentally fell asleep for the night. I woke up and held my head in shame...just like Robert Downey Jr. throwing away another chance.
So for those of you that don't know about it, let me tell you about this little genius, devil of an invention...the kotatsu (which should translate into 'ambition killer'). It is a coffee table and in the winter you put a blanket between the table legs and the top surface. Under the table is a heater that you turn on and put your legs under. Once your legs are under, forget about moving until you have to go to work in the morning. It makes getting up to go to the bathroom an unwanted chore. I might invest in a catheter.

2 comments:
Good to have you back.
Brilliant!
Post a Comment