The last day. The flight left at 3:00 p.m. so we had time to find lunch. I had been wanting dim sum for 5 days and we finally found a place. I was finally able to eat a chashu bau!!! My trip was complete. I was in a happy place, chashu bau heaven. We also ate spring rolls (which came in a glass) and some other things.


My opinion of Hong Kong:
Go if you're around the area and need something to do for a few days. I think there are much more interesting places to visit in Asia. If you go, only go for a few days at most, unless you love shopping and getting deals on things you don't need. The best part about the trip was the food. Now I really miss greasy Chinese food and I'm back to bland Japanese food.
Finally, an invaluable tip for all Hong Kong bound travelers: In Hong Kong everybody picks their nose, so be sure not to forget the hand sanitizer.

No comments:
Post a Comment