Ayutthya
(an hour from Bangkok, or 1-1/2 hours if your bus/van's rear, left wheel falls off in the middle of a busy freeway)
Ayutthaya is another old capital of Thailand. It had a bunch of old temples, 'buildings', and big Buddhas.

This was the big, main temple to see. Forgot the name... actually, I don't think I ever remembered it.








The last photo ever taken of these kids.
This is a famous Buddha in which roots grew over his head.
Superbowl party.
It didn't feel like Christmas until I took this picture. Then I felt right at home in a Hong X-mas family picture.
The train back to Bangkok from Ayutthaya.
This is the floating market about 2 hours away from Bangkok. Unfortunately it was very touristy but it was still cool. You can ride a boat down the river and people are selling things either on the side of the river or on boat. It was packed. The best part was running into other boats.

2 comments:
your photos for all your trips are really beautiful...it seems like you've really honed your skills. you're a pro now!
Tiger!
Post a Comment