Is that an advertisement on the bus or just how it is decorated?We miss you. Are you ready to come home yet?
Hi Doris,I think it's an airport bus and that's an advertisement on it. There's a Booby shop in the airport too!In some ways I'm ready to come back, but there will be a lot of things I'll miss (not the 100% humidity summer though)
Gotta luv that ad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is that an advertisement on the bus or just how it is decorated?
We miss you. Are you ready to come home yet?
Hi Doris,
I think it's an airport bus and that's an advertisement on it. There's a Booby shop in the airport too!
In some ways I'm ready to come back, but there will be a lot of things I'll miss (not the 100% humidity summer though)
Gotta luv that ad
Post a Comment