Friday, March 16, 2007

Ladies, there's enough to go around.

One of my adult conversation class students was nice enough to let me borrow her car for a couple of months. I soon found out this was the missing piece to my love life and finding my true soul mate. As soon as I sat in the driver's seat, I was throwing ladies left and right off my car. This car instantly turns geeks into hunks. This chick magnet is what every single guy needs. The ladies are instantly brought to their knees. They love every inch of this 6 foot car. Watch out Japan, there's a new pimp in town.


3 comments:

Dizzy said...

Those are some huge tires on there and the caps!!! Are those 24's!!! ;) Better go get a cape and cane cause pimpin ain't easy!!!! Hahaha....

Anonymous said...

Just how comfortable is the back seat?....

What kind of car is it? You ARE in Japan. Is it any brand or model that we know?

Can't wait to see you in August. Hope you are staying a while.

Anonymous said...

Whoa damn. I bet you get all the harujuku girls in that pimp mobile.