So this is for the record and an update to all. I circled a little option and signed my name on a piece of paper last month. The option that was circled basically said "We, the Japanese people, have you under our control for another year". So for those of you that don't like me, that's the good news. The bad news is, I'll probably be coming back to visit in August.
After signing the paper, I hopped on my baby elephant and rode around carefree no longer having to stress about whether i should stay another year or not.
3 comments:
YAY! I'm glad to hear your staying! I'm, however, a little annoyed that you stole the "good news/bad news" line from MY blog...
Geez, get your own stuff!
JK...steal whatever you want, as long as it means you're posting, it's cool with me!
~Jill
Now the real question is will there be a Vegas intervention when you come back and when?
Ride that little bastard elephant off into the sunset... Aug. can't come soon enough!!! VEGAS man we've gotta do it if possible!! I want Dude's night out in VEGAS!!!! :)
Post a Comment