I guess I'm not permitted to stop blogging once I returned. So here is an update of my exciting turn back to normal life. Once I returned, it felt like I had just been mugged. No phone, no car, no home. Just a suitcase with a week's worth of clothes.
Here's an update:
I got a cell phone!
I got a haircut!
I checked out a library book and cds
I went hiking a few times
I bought a car!
I have been continuously sorting through boxes and boxes of crap since I was 3 years old.
I have given away about 75% of my clothes that don't fit or have been sitting there for 7 years. (Here's a hint: If you didn't wear it last year, you probably won't wear it for 20 years at which point it comes back into style as 'vintage')
I finished my resume this week (but I keep changing things on it)
I'm going to apply for jobs this week.
As for picture requests from Malaysia, Paris, and London, I haven't had time to even look at them, but I'll post a few in the future.
If anyone is still reading this, HELLO!!!
2 comments:
I am still reading. =) Glad to see you made it back okay.
Sigh... that makes two of us. I'm still reading. I'll have photos for you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment