Thursday, November 06, 2008

2 hours from being Canadian

As many of you know (especially Lucas), I'm up in Seattle still looking for a job. There have been a couple of opportunities I thought were going to transpire, but I'm still waiting on phone calls. I'm prolonging a return to my deep frying career as long as possible. However, for you aspiring jobless peeps (you know who you are), Seattle has the highest minimum wage in the country (Jan 1st it's $8.55). I hear the servers up here get paid the minimum wage + tips.



Today I drove around and looked at a few districts to move to. Here are some pictures from the coast of Ballard. People from Salt Lake, notice... NO snow!! YAY!







3 comments:

KL said...

I'm so jealous. I need to get up that way to visit family again soon.

Since you have some free time (sorry about no job), grab the ferry and head over and hit up Paulsbo and/or Port Townsend. You won't be sorry.

Anonymous said...

You should go check out Victoria while you're up there (if you haven't already)...it may convince you to become Canadian.

Ericoo said...

Ya, I went to Victoria in highschool. Vancouver is awesome. Maybe I should relocate up there