Let me start by saying, when ironing boards were invented, Japan must've been full of 3 foot tall midget housewives. The reason I say this is ironing boards stand about a foot tall. AND they're about half the length of American ironing boards. It pisses me off everytime I use it. It takes forever to use and your back kills from being hunched over for so long. I'm going to look like Quasimoto next time you see me. Sometimes it's good to be short...and this is one of those times. I'm short, just not short enough.
One of the first things I'm doing just before leaving Japan is taking this ironing board, throwing it off my balcony as hard as i can, lighting it on fire, and backing over it several times with a car. Just looking at it makes me want to yell words children shouldn't hear.... but i have thin walls so i can't.

3 comments:
Dude, just don't iron your clothes! That's why I like having a dryer...just throw your clothes in and VOILA! No or very little wrinkles.
OR just don't worry about it, they'll get wrinkly as the day goes on!!!
eric, you are so funny! I love reading your comments. You make me laugh :) You are so very good for the soul. pure joy.
love you.
kim
(auntie, in case anyone was wondering.)
Hmm... there's gotta be a better ironing board somewhere over there. Although watching you burn it and run over it would be pretty funny.
Post a Comment