Monday, May 21, 2007

Paradise


I just realized I've been divulging all this information and haven't even invited you into my home. Well, I think it's time. The town I am in has about 24,997 Japanese people and 3 foreigners. My apartment is pretty big so I will have to split up each room into a separate blog entry each day of the week. Today will be the outside of my house.

As you can see, it is painted in a very attractive orange color. I'm thinking of painting my house in Salt Lake the same color. The best part about living here is if I have to give anybody directions to my house, I tell them to just look for the big ugly orange building and they find it every time. It is about a 5-7 minute walk to the train station, a 5-7 minute walk to the grocery store, and about 5-10 minutes (depending on how much sleep I got) by bike to my schools. There is also a great ramen shop right next door. Across the street is where I get my haircut and there's also a laundromat next to that. That's about it for the outside. Stay tuned for details on the inside of this mansion.

1 comment:

L said...

When's the MTV Cribs special?