"Tons of rain. Mostly cloudy. Mild, Humid. Temperature of 24°C. Winds 14km S. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 22° and comfort level of 25°C. There is a 100% chance of precipitation."Here's the forecast for Saturday:
"Tons of rain. Mostly cloudy. Warm, Humid. Temperature of 26°C. Winds 20km SSE. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 22° and comfort level of 28°C. There is a 100% chance of precipitation."If you are finding commonalities, that's because that has been my weather for the past week and it looks like it isn't changing in the future. However, the humidity has dropped. Last week it was 100% humidity. It feels like you just came out of the shower everywhere you go. High 90's SLC weather sounds like heaven right now.
That's the weather update for now. Oh ya, a typhoon is scheduled to hit Japan on Sunday. Hang on to your butts.

4 comments:
Ehh umm chotto matte! Utah is more like 100+ these days. The US is being hammered with 100+ degrees in many regions especially Utah. Yesterday 07-12-07, Yellowstone was 107 at 7 p.m. at night. Even Seattle was high 90's which is very unusual considering the high is typically 80.
Where you near the earthquake???
That's the first I've heard of this earthquake and I didn't feel one, so I guess I wasn't near it.
I just realized, I should've looked at your map. Here's a link to the story.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/17/world/asia/17japan.html?hp
Post a Comment