Tomorrow morning is my last day in Japan for 3 weeks! No more humidity! 32 hours later (looooooong layover in Hong Kong) I will be landing in LA. See most of you in a week or 2!
As a parting thought, it's a good time to leave Japan because it is election time again. During election time, trucks and cars with speakers on them drive up and down the streets yelling for people to vote for them. It is VERY annoying since it sounds like they're right in your living room. Finally, election day comes and you're SO thankful it's over. Then the next thing you know, the winner is driving up and down the streets with their speaker saying "ARRIGATO GOZAIMASU!" Oh, election time in Japan.
(I caught the tail end of this guy as he passed my apartment)
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I heard you're back in the desert. I'll see ya soon.
Post a Comment