I hope everybody ate a little extra for me. This year I decided not to pay the $25 for not very good Thanksgiving dinner. I did miss out on pumpkin pie, but couldn't justify the money for it. Instead, I had my own dinner. They say everything tastes like chicken, right? So I had chicken for dinner and pretended it was my turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberries. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Friday, November 30, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
I'm about a week late, but Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everybody ate a little extra for me. This year I decided not to pay the $25 for not very good Thanksgiving dinner. I did miss out on pumpkin pie, but couldn't justify the money for it. Instead, I had my own dinner. They say everything tastes like chicken, right? So I had chicken for dinner and pretended it was my turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberries. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I hope everybody ate a little extra for me. This year I decided not to pay the $25 for not very good Thanksgiving dinner. I did miss out on pumpkin pie, but couldn't justify the money for it. Instead, I had my own dinner. They say everything tastes like chicken, right? So I had chicken for dinner and pretended it was my turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberries. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well for what it's worth you'll have pumpkin pie year round next year. The downside will be that you'll be craving all the wonderful food from over there.
P.S. I see you gave into the darkside.
Just wondering if, (judging from the copious and lengthy comments on MY blog), in all the spare time you have , you could, um, maybe update YOUR blog???
Have a great holiday...see you in 2008.
~Jill
Post a Comment