On Sunday, I decided to do some grocery shopping as my home was getting pretty low on edible food. So I took a little ride on my bicycle and went shopping for quite awhile. After it was all said and done, I spent $42 on 4 bags of groceries that fit in my backpack and bicycle basket. Some people are curious how much things cost...so here is a run down of what i bought and how much it was:

$1.69 - 1.5 L of Qoo orange drink
$4.91 - 12 frozen hashbrowns
$2.67 - 6 very small containers of ice cream
$2.70 - 6 weird frozen things
$2.13 - 17 pack of miniature popsicles
$4.82 - 10 frozen triangle rice balls with brown sauce
$3.40 - Kitchen sink plastic drain strainer
$1.61 - Mini bag of spicy chips/fries thingy
$1.17 - 25 small ziplock bags
$2.38 - Soy Milk
$1.00 - Bag of triangle rice crackers with seaweed
$2.20 - Bag of chocolates
$1.80 - Pack of 3 very small chicken breasts
$1.68 - 3 carrots (smaller than US ones)
$1.34 - 1 head of lettuce
$1.51 - 10 eggs
$1.09 - small bottle of dish soap
$2.90 - Small container of grapes
$0.58 - a cucumber

1 comment:
I want to know what the weird frozen things are. Animal, mineral, vegetable? And, why did you buy them?
Post a Comment