Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Emergency Reserve

So I thought you would all be happy to know I'm in great hands at this apartment. First of all, if you didn't know, Japan is vending machine capital of the world. Within a 15 second walk from my house there are 8 vending machines. The most important one is shown below.


(Chu-Hi is like a wine cooler but not as sweet with more alcohol)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you think we could make these alcohol vending machines legal in Utah?!!! Just what every low-alcohol-tolerance Asian needs...

Mervinebay said...

I find that I speak japanese more fluently when I drink....at least thats what I think!

Mervinebay said...

I find that I speak japanese more fluently when I drink....at least thats what I think!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get free beer from the vending machine in the breakroom at work...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jen. It would make the day go by so much quicker. Well, at least it would seem that way.