Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Sorry I have been so delinquent with my blogs. Things have been busy but I have lots to write about. Unfortunately it won't be today because I'm leaving town for a few days. However, I will update you on everything when i get back. Since it's Thanksgiving, here's a few things I'm thankful for:

  • Insulation: Apparently the Japanese are not thankful for it because they've never heard of it. That means outside is the same temperature as inside. BRRRR!!!!
  • Driers: No driers in Japan unless you go to the coin laundry. Clothes hung up from yesterday's laundry is still not dry.
  • Non-Japanese food: I really miss ANY food that isn't Japanese
  • Central Heating: We'll see if the little table with the electric heater under it cuts it for the winter
  • Knee room in the bathroom: Say what? One good thing about living alone is if you need to go to the bathroom and have to shut the door, it's a pretty tight fit in there.
  • Beds: Sleeping on the floor is nice...When you're drunk and just want to pass out.

    That's about it for now. I'll write more soon. Thanks everybody for reading this. I also love all the comments you guys write. They make me laugh.

    Miss you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Gobble
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    I sure do miss you!

    Anonymous said...

    Wow E that sucks but this will definitely be the one Thanksgiving memory that will stand out most over the years.